Showing the single result
“Clean Up Your Diet: Reduce Inflammation” 4 Week Online Program
Online Program “Clean Up Your Diet: Reduce Inflammation”
Welcome to an empowering journey towards a healthier, inflammation-free you! As a dedicated naturopath and nutritionist, I’m thrilled to introduce you to my transformative 4-week online program designed to help you clean up your diet and reduce inflammation through dietary choices.
About the Program:
I have designed this program to help you get back on track and reset your daily eating by educating and encouraging you. Maybe you kind of know what you should be doing but you have fallen off and need more accountability. Maybe you are just starting your healthy eating journey and want to learn more about how sugar impacts our health, why gluten isn’t the best etc. My comprehensive 4-week program is carefully crafted to guide you step-by-step towards improved well-being by cleaning up your diet and addressing inflammation at its core. We eat every day and what we put into our bodies can either increase or decrease inflammation. So lets set you up for a success here and sort out your diet!
Each week, you’ll receive an enriching email package filled with thoughtfully curated content:
- Delicious Meal Plans: Discover functional and nourishing meal plans tailored to reduce inflammation and promote healing. Every week you have a new plan to follow.
- Inspiring Recipes: Follow simple recipes that come with plenty swap ideas so you can tweak them to your liking.
- Effortless Shopping Lists: Simplify your journey with detailed shopping lists that help you gather the ingredients for your wellness adventures.
- Educative Information: A combination of videos and handouts to provide you with tips to keep you motivated.
Weekly Zoom Sessions:
Our engaging weekly Zoom sessions provide a supportive space for you to:
- Stay Accountable: Share your progress, discuss challenges, and celebrate victories with our little community.
- Q&A and Expert Guidance: Get your burning questions answered by me, your dedicated naturopath, and receive personalised insights.
- Cut the Sugar: Let’s break free from sugar that is one of the biggest inflammatory foods! These sessions will empower you to conquer sugar cravings and make lasting changes.
Who Is This Program For?
This program is perfect for you if you:
- Understand you need to clean up your diet and give yourself some love.
- Need help to get back on track.
- Have any health issues caused by inflammation.
- Want to help yourself and sort out the root cause of your health issue instead of using just temporary bandaids.
- You are ready to clean up your diet and learn how to use food to establish a solid foundation for your wellbeing.
- Understand you are going to need to take some advice.
- Feel lost after all the internet searches and YouTube videos. You want structure and professional guidance.
- Enjoy being part of a small online group where everyone has the same goal in mind.
In addition, you may relate to any of the following:
- Maybe you have struggled with chronic digestive issues and really want to figure out why this is happening for you and what to do to solve it.
- You have fatty liver and may have realised that there is no solution offered from your GP but you need help.
- The chronic tiredness, foggy brain and headaches are affecting your work, you can’t afford it anymore and need to change it now.
- The discomfort and pain of your chronic condition is affecting your lifestyle creating restrictions and frustration – you realise you can do something about it.
- Constant runny nose and congestion annoy you but anti-histamines have stopped working – you need to try something else.
- Your blood tests are concerning you but either you want to avoid medications or there is no medication. Now you are ready to give the healthy diet a good go.
I could just keep listing the problems.
Who Is This Not For?
This is NOT for you if:
- You do not like to learn online and use Zoom
- You are not ready to take advice
- You don’t have time to read and listen
- You don’t see any value in adjusting your diet
Why I Created the Program “Clean Up Your Diet: Reduce Inflammation”?
Experience speaks. I have practiced since 2010 and unfortunately every single week I see what an impact the diet has on our health and how much chronic inflammation can affect us. I see a big need to educate my clients about food causing inflammation and I get constant requests for functional meal plans. Lots of people seem to be ready for a change but they just need structure with a solid guidance.
So, I decided to share my knowledge, give everyone a bit of a boost and start running these programs to help more people at the same time. I want to join them into small groups to give them an extra accountability and motivation, and offer my advice with a smaller price point than private consultations.
What Foods Are On the Meal Plan?
(Please note most recipes can be tweaked)
- Breakfasts – week 1 and 2 have structured morning routine with juices and smoothies to start the detox, week 3-4 will have smoothies, eggs, oats, breakfast bowls, breakfast cookies
- Salads – lots of variety
- Balanced snacks – nuts, seeds, protein balls, veggies, dips
- Healthy desserts – chocolates, puddings, ice cream, cookies, cream
- Dinners – variety of beef, chicken, turkey and seafood dishes including tacos, bowls, curries, patties, one pan dishes, soups, dips, fritters and other.
Why Choose Our Program:
- Expertise and Support: Benefit from my years of experience as a naturopath and nutritionist, guiding you with evidence-based strategies.
- Community: Join a group of like-minded individuals on the same journey, fostering motivation and shared success.
- Empowerment: Learn the art of making informed food choices that align with your body’s needs and health goals. This knowledge will serve you for the rest of your life.
- Price: Compared to how much you would invest doing private sessions, the online program offers a great saving without compromising the outcome.
What Will You Learn?
- How to cleanse your body
- What foods to avoid that cause inflammation
- Why are certain foods affecting our health
- What type of alternative food options are out there
- What foods to include to reduce inflammation
- How to structure your weekly meal plan and make it effortless
- Why is sugar so bad for us
- How to quit sugar
What Results Have I Seen In Practice Using Anti-Inflammatory Approach?
This is me now talking from real life experience after I have analysed countless blood test and observed my clients’ progress. Please do understand it is not a guarantee and results may vary depending on each individual circumstances. The following health issues have either resolved or improved:
- Digestion – IBS, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, reflux, ulcers, indigestion, bloating and other
- Constant tiredness, foggy brain, poor productivity and focusing, poor memory
- Congestion – nasal, chest, digestive mucous
- Fluid retention
- Skin issues – acne, eczema, psoriasis, rashes, itchiness etc
- Fatty liver
- Fluctuating blood sugars levels
- High cholesterol
- Cardiovascular issues
- Auto-immune diseases
- Pain levels – arthritis and other
- Lung diseases like asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Neurodegenerative diseases like Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s disease
- Mental health issues like depression and anxiety
Pretty impressive I know !!!
Who Is Your Expert?
Me, Kelli Kolar, a naturopath and nutritionist since 2010. From very early on in my practice I realised how important it is to regulate inflammation in the body. My ability to help clients with their health issues improved greatly since I started explaining them how the inflammation is linked to their health condition and what they can do about it. I have seen even the most complex health issues getting improved by applying the anti inflammatory approach and I have to say, my confidence in my approach has only increased over these years.
“Overall I am finding this course has been a boost. It has provided sensible, attainable encouragement to get on track. It has nurtured my tired body, mind and being. I know it’s just a start and I thank you for your guidance”. Sharon 54
“I am enjoying my established morning routine and I am becoming more conscious of maxing out smoothies, salads and snacks to become the best nutritional intake. I have got some very practical guides that help me out in kitchen. I’m back into cooking and experimenting again and feel excited about it. My biggest win was quitting the heavy load of coffee and I felt how addicted I was.” Susan 68
“I have noted improvements in sleep, energy levels and digestion. I wanted to be the best version of myself and this program offered detail, support and practical help. I think the program was excellent – very thorough and understandable. Kelli’s 100% commitment, dedication and passion are very real and motivating”. Amanda 45“Thank you Kelli for putting together this program on anti-inflammation meal planning. I found it very interesting and informative. It was easy to follow and the recipes were amazing and easy to do.Before doing your program I had a small amount of knowledge, especially regarding sugar, but that was about it. Now, with the help of the meal plans, shopping list recommendations and recipes, I feel I have a much better understanding of how to make healthier food choices to help reduce inflammation. Your process, emails, meal plans and other sharables were all well presented and easy to follow. I liked how you took a big topic like sugar and broke it down into weekly topics for the zoom classes, this made it very digestible”. Mignon
I am scared that I can’t follow the meal plans 100%.
Don’t worry. The overall approach is very flexible and I will explain during the first Zoom session how to simplify it to your needs. I never judge anyone and always encourage my clients, every little step is an improvement. Some people really need to start it slow and simple.
I am worried I will fail.
Believe it or not, it is a common worry. My guidance is gentle, informative, encouraging and understanding. We are all different and that’s why I love my job. You do. the best you can at the time and that is good enough. I am sure you will walk away more confident and empowered.
I don’t like to follow meal plans, can I still join?
I have put together the meal plans for these people who like the structure and don’t enjoy organising shopping lists etc. You can brows through the recipes and see what you like, maybe a snack idea, smoothie etc or you can literally just focus on the list of foods and make it your own. No pressure.
Can I tweak the recipes if I don’t like them?
Majority of recipes are tweakable so you can always change things up. Or you can just repeat another favourite recipe of yours from a different day.
I have very sensitive stomach and I am afraid I can’t eat much from the foods list.
I am used to seeing people with sensitive stomachs so I will teach you how you can take it in baby steps.
I can not attend the live Zoom sessions, will I miss out?
No, I am always recording everything and next day you will receive the email with the link that is accessible any time and forever.
I don’t enjoy showing my face in Zoom sessions.
No problem, every participant makes their own decision if they want to have the camera on or off.
What Is The Investment For the Program “Clean Up Your Diet: Reduce Inflammation”?
Introductory price AUD 167.00 (valued AUD 599.00)
Your saving is AUD 432.00
PS. I will only take 8 members so be quick to register 🙂
NEXT PROGRAM STARTS 29th January 2024
REGISTRATION IS OPEN NOW if you want to secure your spot.
Now you know everything you need to know about my “Clean Up Your Diet: Reduce Inflammation” program!
If you would like my help in lowering inflammation and want to start feeling better, then click the link below to register.
I am happy to have a chat with you in case you are not too certain if it is a fit for you. Click here to book a free chat.
Keep the sunshine in your pocket!
Naturopath and Nutritionist
This program is a general support and foundation for healthy eating and may not suit everyone. Individual outcome may vary and can not be guaranteed. Please check the suitability of this program with myself or your health care provider in case you have any medical concerns. It is advised to avoid any foods that have been proven to cause the participant an allergic or anaphylactic reaction. Additional supplements, testing or medical support may be needed in case of specific/personalised needs.