Here you find a variety of functional meal plans that are put together by a naturopath and nutritionist.
Each plan has a specific focus to improve your health.
These meal pleans are based on modern science and my own clinical experience.
WHAT YOU GET
- Structured meals – breakfast, lunch, dinner, desserts, snacks and drinks
- Recipes for each meal with photos
- Nutritional value tables for each day and each meal
- Notes section – for swaps and add ons to suit your needs
- Shopping list for each week
- Extra recipes, handouts and tips
- Dairy and gluten free options
- Plan3 includes 30 minute supplement review (phone or online) to take it a step further and discuss what natural remedies would suit your needs*
- Removing empty calories and processed foods
- Focusing on foods with specific functions
- Focusing on variety and fresh foods
- Keeping sugars low
- Using the right amount of fruits
- Balancing healthy fats and protein
- Increasing nutrient dense foods
- Using healthy fats at the right temperatures to avoid harmful oxidation
- Optimising the preparation time
- Using healthy preparation methods
- Providing options to tweak recipes to your liking
ABOUT THE ANTI-INFLAMMATORY MEAL PLANS
These plans are suitable for people who want to reduce inflammation in their body and work on existing health problems or use it as a preventative tool. The Anti-inflammatory meal plan is also very suitable to be used as a general healthy eating plan. Use the table above to choose the right level of plan for your liking. If you want to see how the meal plans look like, click here to subscribe and get a FREE 3 Day Anti-Inflammatory meal plan to your email.
Why would you need anti-inflammatory foods?
Chronic inflammation is at the root of most diseases and poor diet is fuelling inflammation. Body’s inflammatory response can eventually damage healthy cells, tissues or organs. Over time this can lead to development of several diseases including allergies, hay fever, headaches, digestive complaints, skin conditions, metabolic and cardiovascular problems, cancer and neurodegenerative diseases, to name a few. In my practice I have seen great improvements in peoples’ health by using anti-inflammatory foods.
Types of foods on the meal plan:
- Lots of vegetables, salads, fruits, nuts and seeds, healthy fats, protein (fish, seafood, eggs, chicken, turkey)
- Minimum dairy
- No wheat (the only gluten item is oats)
- No red meat
- Breakfast options – porridges, smoothies, eggs, wraps, oats
- Lunch/dinner options – salads, meat with veggies, patties, soup, curry, stir fry, grilled kebab, seafood, savoury muffins, healthy taco, dips, healthy desserts, chocolate
Not sure yet? Get a FREE 3 Day sample meal plan to your email:
*NB! Due to the legal reasons I am not able to consults clients from the United States of America and their territories or protectorates.
By purchasing any of the meal plans you are agreeing with the following terms. Information in these meal plans is of general nature only and is not intended to diagnose or treat any medical conditions and does not take into account any individual allergies or intolerances or dietary requirements. Any information presented in these meal plans is not professional medical advice. If you have allergies or intolerances, are taking medications, have a medical condition, are pregnant or under 18 years of age, you should consult your health care professional prior to starting on any of these meal plans to determine its suitability to you. I am qualified to advise you on this, click here if you wish to consult with me. The author(s) of these meal plans is/are not responsible for meeting any individual requirements, including but not limited to health, allergy or intolerances requirements that may or may not require medical supervision. The author(s) of these meal plans is/are not liable for any damages or negative consequences arising from following these meal plans.