Here you find a variety of functional meal plans and programs that are put together by a naturopath and nutritionist.
Each plan has a specific focus to improve your health.
These meal plans and programs are based on modern science and my own clinical experience.
All of the meal plans can be used in repeated cycle as long as the goal is achieved or as one off plan.
You also have the flexibility to use these meal plans as structured “step by step” approaches or you can use them more flexibly like functional eating “bible” so you can mix and match for your needs.
- Removing empty calories and processed foods
- Focusing on foods with specific functions
- Focusing on variety and fresh foods
- Keeping sugars low
- Using the right amount of fruits
- Balancing healthy fats and protein
- Increasing nutrient dense foods
- Using healthy fats at the right temperatures to avoid harmful oxidation
- Optimising the preparation time
- Using healthy preparation methods
- Providing options to tweak recipes to your liking
WHAT YOU GET
- Structured meals – breakfast, lunch, dinner, desserts, snacks and drinks
- Recipes for each meal with photos
- Nutritional value tables for each day and each meal
- Notes section – for swaps and add ons to suit your needs
- Shopping list for each week
- Extra recipes, handouts and tips
- Dairy and gluten free options
Not sure yet? Get a FREE 3 Day sample meal plan to your email:
NB! Due to the legal reasons I am not able to consult clients from the United States of America and their territories or protectorates.
By purchasing any of the meal plans you are agreeing with the following terms. Information in these meal plans is of general nature only and is not intended to diagnose or treat any medical conditions and does not take into account any individual allergies or intolerances or dietary requirements. Any information presented in these meal plans is not professional medical advice. If you have allergies or intolerances, are taking medications, have a medical condition, are pregnant or under 18 years of age, you should consult your health care professional prior to starting on any of these meal plans to determine its suitability to you. I am qualified to advise you on this, click here if you wish to consult with me. The author(s) of these meal plans is/are not responsible for meeting any individual requirements, including but not limited to health, allergy or intolerances requirements that may or may not require medical supervision. The author(s) of these meal plans is/are not liable for any damages or negative consequences arising from following these meal plans.