Showing all 3 results
Anti-Inflammatory Meal Plan
ABOUT THE ANTI-INFLAMMATORY MEAL PLAN
This plans is suitable for people who want to reduce inflammation in their body and work on existing health problems or use it as a preventative tool. The Anti-inflammatory meal plan is also very suitable to be used as a general healthy eating plan.
Why would you need anti-inflammatory foods?
Chronic inflammation is at the root of most diseases and poor diet is fuelling inflammation. Body’s inflammatory response can eventually damage healthy cells, tissues or organs. Over time this can lead to development of several diseases including allergies, hay fever, headaches, digestive complaints, skin conditions, metabolic and cardiovascular problems, cancer and neurodegenerative diseases, to name a few. In my practice I have seen great improvements in peoples’ health by using anti-inflammatory foods.
You will get:
- Total of 100+ pages of recipes, tips and educational info
- Meal plan for week 1 and week 2
- Shopping list for week 1 and week 2
- Nutritional value tables
- General info about inflammation
- Extended info on functions of foods
- Extra handouts: frozen foods, tips for smoothies
- 7 Extra Anti-Inflammatory smoothie recipes
- 7 Extra Anti-Inflammatory breakfast recipes
FOODS YOU WILL FIND:
- Proteins: chicken, turkey, cod, salmon, tuna, prawns (shrimp), eggs, optional goats cheese, optional cheddar cheese
- Vegetables: sweet potato, carrot, cauliflower, onions, mushrooms, zucchini and typical salad items
- Nuts and seeds: almonds, cashews, pistachios, walnuts, flax, chia, hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds
- Fruits and berries: variety of berries, cherries, pomegranate and typical fruits
- Fats/oils: butter, olive oil, coconut oil (flavoured or unflavoured options), coconut milk
- Miscellaneous: oats, cacao nibs, cocoa powder, maple syrup, coconut flakes, lentils, chick peas, hummus, quinoa, apple cider vinegar
- Herbs and spices: typical selection of herbs
- Breakfast options – porridges, smoothies, eggs, wraps, oats
- Lunch/dinner options – salads, meat with veggies, patties, soup, curry, stir fry, grilled kebab, seafood, savoury muffins, healthy taco, dips, healthy desserts, chocolate
Recipes can be modified to be gluten and dairy free and have many alternative options to suit your liking.
Cleanse Meal Plan
ABOUT THE CLEANSE MEAL PLAN
In 21st century most of us are exposed to a wide range of toxins, heavy metals and chemicals on a daily basis. Toxins are found in everything from the air we breathe in, the food we eat to personal care and household products.
This meal plan assists our natural elimination channels by supporting liver, lymphatic system, kidneys, bowels, lungs and skin to remove toxins.
This cleanse plan is not a harsh restrictive detox or fasting program but more like gentle support that is easy to follow.
Benefits of the meal plan are:
- Improving digestion
- Reducing sluggishness and supporting elimination
- Increasing energy and wellbeing
- Improving the appearance of the skin
- Increasing clarity and mental capacity
- Supporting healthy moods
- Reducing inflammation
- Supporting the weight loss journey
This meal plan is suitable for people who want to:
- Cleanse their body – either regularly or just one off cleanse
- Lose weight – either use the plan as it is or in conjunction with shakes
- Improve energy
- Reduce inflammation – arthritis, skin texture
- Improve skin conditions – acne, eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, inflamed skin
How to combine the plan with weight loss shakes ?
You are welcomed to start off with two shakes a day but eat one of the main meals as it is and eat both of the snacks. For example for quicker weight loss you would replace lunch and dinner but eat breakfast and snacks as per meal plan. Next step can be replacing only one meal with the shake and eat the rest on the plan as it is. NB! Please note that the weight loss is quicker when you replace the highest caloric meals of each day with the shakes – usually dinner or lunch. Eventually the goal is to manage the weight with real foods so you would slowly transition. The pace is up to you and your goal weight. I would like to add that it is better to adjust your shake/meal plan balance according to your personal lifestyle. Often breakfasts can be busy and people would like to have a shake in the morning but dinners they would like to enjoy with their family members. Some people on the other hand do shift work and need to change things up constantly. The bottom line is that it needs to fit your needs in order for you to follow it successfully.
Types of foods on the meal plan:
- Lots of fresh foods – greens, vegetables, salads, fruits, berries, nuts and seeds
- Healthy protein – fish, eggs, chicken, turkey, steak, chickpeas, nuts and seeds
- Healthy fats – avocado, olive oil, coconut oil, nuts and seeds
- Very minimal dairy (dairy free swaps available)
- No wheat (the only gluten item is oats)
- Very minimal red meat
- Functional herbal teas, garden herbs and spices
- Breakfast options – smoothies, eggs, oats, breakfast bowls, breakfast cookies
- Lunch/dinner options – variety of salads and vegetables, lots of fish options, tacos, soups, dips, fritters, bowls, healthy desserts
WHAT YOU GET
- Structured meals – breakfast, lunch, dinner, desserts, snacks and drinks
- Recipes for each meal with photos
- Nutritional value tables for each day and each meal
- Notes section – for swaps and add ons to suit your needs
- Shopping list for each week
- Extra recipe collections: 7 detox salads, 11 Post Workout Snacks
- 2 Handouts: Skin brushing, foods for glowing skin
- Dairy and gluten free options
Total over 100 pages of info.
Support the Hormones Meal Plan
WHO BENEFITS FROM THIS MEAL PLAN?
Ladies in peri-menopause and post menopause who struggle with the following issues:
- Weight management
- Hormonal imbalances
- Fluid retention
- Bloating and digestive concerns
- Sleep issues
- Skin integrity
- Increased inflammation – achy joints and general acidity
WHAT MAKES THIS MEAL PLAN SPECIFIC?
I have focused on the following aspects:
- Phytoestrogens to help reduce hot flushes
- Cruciferous vegetables to help regulate oestrogen activity and metabolism
- Healthy fats for blood sugar control and satiety, and to reduce the risks of both heart disease and breast cancer
- Fibre for weight loss, cardiovascular and digestive health and to balance production of oestrogen
- Protein to support healthy weight, bone density and to improve blood sugar control
- Calcium, magnesium and minerals to reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
- Tips on alcohol and coffee
- Tips on teas to add to reduce fluid retention, support collagen production (hair, skin, nails, tendons, ligaments), reduce hot flushes and add antioxidants
- Tips on superfoods to support detoxification, hormonal balance, bone density, libido, collagen production and to reduce acidity and inflammation
WHAT FOODS ARE ON THE MEAL PLAN?
- Breakfasts – smoothies, granola, porridge, eggs
- Balanced snacks – nuts, seeds, protein balls, dessert
- Chicken dishes
- Beef ramen, steak, salad bowl
- Seafood – salmon, prawns, cod etc
- Specific teas
HOW TO USE THE MEAL PLAN?
Do what works for you, there are few ways on how to use the meal plan:
- As a structured Step-by-Step approach. Suitable for ladies who prefer the approach “Tell me what to do and I do it”. You know exactly what you are having and when, you don’t need to think about it or plan anything. Shopping list helps you out.
- Or Mix and Match approach so you can use the plan as a recipe “bible”. Suitable for ladies who want to make it their own choosing the recipes they like. No pressure, do what feels right.
- Also, you can do Meal Replacement shakes – you can choose to swap one or two recipes a day with a meal replacement shake if this is what you want to do. After initial replacement phase you can convert to foods only approach.
- Repeat the meal plan over as many times as needed to achieve the desired results.